Which are the best Gratitude books? Find out here!
During my research for the Gratitude Papers I have been reading a heck of a lot of amazing gratitude books: so I wanted to share them with you.
Click on the book image to be magically transported to Pinterest land, where more text about the book, and an Amazon link (for the UK) will appear!
Follow Tammy Furey’s board Gratitude Books on Pinterest.
The list is growing and so far, for your consideration we have:
- Thanks! How practicing gratitude can make you happier – Robert Emmons
- Words of Gratitude – Robert Emmons and Joanna Hill.
- Gratitude Works! – Robert Emmons.
- Attitudes of Gratitude – M. J. Ryan.
- Wisdom for the Soul: Five Millennia of Prescriptions for Spiritual Healing – edited by Larry Chang.
- Gratitude Diaries – Janice Kaplan.
- Gratefulness, the heart of prayer – Brother David Steindl-Rast.
- Radical Gratitude – (or The greatest gift) Andrew Bienkowski and Mary Akers.
- Bless This Food: Ancient and Contemporary Graces from Around the World by Adrian Butash.
- Gratitude in Grief: Finding Daily Joy and a Life of Purpose Following the Death of my Son by Kelly S. Buckley.
- The Gratitude Effect by John F. Demartini.
Have you come across any Gratitude Books that haven’t listed?
What MUST I read that exploded your understanding of gratitude?
Let me know in the comments below!